Wooshwiz – Logistic & Shipping Moving House Service is a dynamic solution crafted for shipping, moving and logistics companies. Powered by Elementor, this kit ensures a seamless online presence to showcase your services. The Homepage captivates visitors with a user-friendly layout, setting the stage for a smooth browsing experience. Share your company narrative and values on the About Us page, establishing a personal connection with potential clients.
Detail your comprehensive range of services on the Services page, with in-depth insights available on the Services Details page for a thorough understanding. Transparently communicate your pricing structure on the Pricing page, aiding clients in decision-making. Facilitate direct communication through the Contact Us page, offering a convenient platform for inquiries. Keep your audience engaged with the Blog and Single Post pages, enabling you to share valuable insights and updates.
- About Us
- Services Details
- Contact Us
- Single Post
Plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro, it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
How to Setup Forms
If you have Elementor Pro, skip install of form plugin and form blocks.
- Import the form blocks.
- Click on RomethemeForm > Forms in the admin menu
- Click Add New
- Enter a Form Name and click Save and Edit (ignore other options)
- Click the gray folder icon in the builder area and click the My Templates tab
- Click Insert on the form block
- Click Publish/Update
- When customizing pages with forms, click the Rometheme Form Element and select the form from the drop-down
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.